Projects and Programs
Over the years, Friends of the Parks Foundation has worked in cooperation with the City of Alameda’s Recreation and Parks Department to identify projects beneficial to our community. Additionally, we have worked with the City to improve Alameda’s recreational offerings and experiences. Alameda Friends of the Parks often provides critically needed funding for essential community programs and serves as a conduit for charitable donations.
- Starlight Movies in the Park (series of 3)
- Teen Halloween Goodie Bag Community Giveaway
- Teen Movie and Game Night
- Splash into Spring Egg Scramble
- Krusi Park Ping Pong Table
- Portable Gaga Pit for Recreation sites
- Contribution to Permanent Gaga Pit by Eagle Scout Jack Wilhelm
- Pandemic Donations to Alameda Food Bank, Midway Shelter and Meals on Wheels
- Playground Replacement Contribution for Littlejohn, Woodstock and Bayport (ongoing)
- Estuary Park New Scoreboards
2018 and earlier
- and much more…..
If you would like to help Alameda Friends of the Parks Foundation with a donation, please click here.